Just the guy entertaining you on your radio! When I’m not on the air here, you can always find me enjoying a good meal. What else I do around here: a little bit of everything; general manager, music programming, load the dishwasher and clean the gutters. (The last two I really don’t do, but maybe…) Other fun facts:
- Born: In May. I’m the only child of the family and wasn’t spoiled at all (and if you believe that!)
- Why Radio: Always loved music as a kid and up into my teens. Then, the bug hit me when I got into high school and I had to start going to every radio station! What I found was that I had a passion for the radio business. Now almost 20 years later, I still look forward to coming into work and doing what I love, oh, and I get paid for it! I feel extremely blessed and wish every person could make a living doing what truly makes them happy.
- Hobbies: Skiing, tennis, swimming, road trips, music, music, an oh…did I mention music?
- Favorite Sports To Play: Ummm that’s a joke right!? Spinning turntables is that a sport? I guess tennis is considered a sport.
- Favorite Music Groups/Performers: Chicago, Katy Perry, Tiesto are in the top category. Can’t stand polka. Enough said!
- Favorite Food: Seafood, steak, and lasagna, and cheesecake (perfect finish to a meal!). Bottom line – I like food!
- Bucket List: Win the lottery (ok, so it probably won’t happen, but I can put it on the list, can’t I?)